Thursday, February 5, 2009

Pagan Christianity

As some of you guys know, I work at a christian bookstore. There is a book that tells of the paganism that is pervasive in the Modern Christian Church. I cannot go into too much detail right now because I am using a school computer. But the book tells of pagan traditions that have been integrated into some churches. Some of these traditions are: drum circles, labyrinths, yoga, etc. There is even a book that I've seen called "Christian Yoga." As a future seminarian, I am quite appalled at the debasing of Christianity. There are even CLASSES in seminaries around the world about these types of things! People had better be careful what they allow in their households, or their spiritual welfare could be diluted or, at worst, in serious danger.

ErikC

No comments:

Post a Comment