Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mere Christianity Resources



A Study Guide to C. S. Lewis’s Mere Christianity

Stanford Small Group Study Guide to Mere Christianity

CSL Book Club Study Guide

Cokesbury Discussion Guide

CSLewis.org Study Guide

Resources from Gordy-Stith.com

MC Study Guide

Grace of God Lutheran Church Study Guide

OpenDiscipleship.org Leaders' Notes

Mere Christianity Notes

The Writings of Michael L. McCoy
There is a link on this page to a PDF file.

Tim Challies Group Discussion

Mere Christianity Audio Book

Mere Christianity Concordance

There are numerous text versions of the book on-line. While this is a copyright infringement they are available.

I have not read all of the content of each resource. I will read it as we go along. Subsequently I may not agree with everything discussed in each resource. The resources should be valuable to your/our study, but must be read carefully using discernment.

I hope you find them useful. I will add resources as I find them.

RC

No comments:

Post a Comment